In preparation for the application process, please refer to our required documentation below.
Important: All documents required as ORIGINAL COPY can be submitted as scanned copy first for initial review by the Compliance Department. You will be advised when to submit the original documents.
Account Opening form (ORIGINAL COPY)
Memorandum and Article of Association / Share Register
For scrap jewellery and/or pure gold supply chain customers, please submit the following:
– Sample of Invoices (at least 2-3) showing the purchased date and country of origin
For Dore (mine originated) bars supply chain customers, please submit the following:
G(1) If you receive gold from a mine supplier/owner:
– Supplier’s trade license
– Supplier’s Export License
– Supplier’s Memorandum and Article of Association
– Mine owner’s Mining License (from which mine the gold come from)
– Supplier’s passport copies (all beneficial owners mentioned on MOA)G(2)
If you are a mine owner:
– Mining License
– Passport copy of mine ownerPassport copies of all beneficial owners of the company (regardless if they will not operate your account). Passport copies of all authorized signatories declared to operate on this account.
We only accept documents in English. Documents in other languages should be translated by a notary public.
These are the initial required documents, other documents might be requested accordingly if necessary.
Agreements/Contracts will be sent after compliance department has approved your application.
Account Opening form is available on this webpage.
For more assistance/questions regarding your application, please contact our client services department:
Documents you receive include:
- Client Information Sheet – Your personal and contact as well as possibly company details. When returning it please do attach a scan of your valid passport or personal ID
- Attorney Paymaster Agreement (APA) – The basic document of our mandate. This APA will be valid for all future transactions.
- Addendum A – Information from payer/s. This form needs to be executed with the personal and contact details of the party/ies who will be sending funds to the Attorney Paymaster trust account
- Addendum B – information from beneficiary/ies. This form needs to be executed with the personal and contact details of the party/ies receiving funds from the Attorney Paymaster trust account. Please do attach a scan of a passport or personal ID for every beneficiary.
We need all relevant underlying contracts and fee agreements of your transaction(s), such as SALES AND PURCHASE AGREEMENTS, IRREVOCABLE MASTER FEE PROTECTION AGREEMENTS , SUB FEE PROTECTION AGREEMENTS…. This is needed to fully document the legitimate origin of the funds (source of capital) credited to the Attorney Paymaster trust account.
- Notarised photocopies of personal identification documents (passport / ID) of all beneficiaries